Anyway, the highway that we were on most of the time was pretty nice. The only bad thing is that there were some pretty serious mudslides covering two whole lanes. Oh, and something kind of off topic....I have a really hard time seeing the dogs here. They're like wild animals and I saw more dog road kill than I ever wanted to see. I think the saddest one was when we were driving through the clouds, 3 dogs ran across our two lanes to the other side of the highway where there was a car coming right at them (but it didn't hit them). I noticed that the dogs stopped in the middle of the road and when we went by, we saw that they were sniffing what was probably a buddy of theirs that looked like he was hit recently. Maybe he was still alive and they were trying to help him. :( Everybody on the bus sadly said, "Awwwwwwwwww." I wanted to cry. Dogs (and cats) are like humans to me as many of you know.
Sorry for updating when nothing's really happening! Btw....we have a 9-hour bus ride on Saturday! :)
1 comment:
whoa, that is amazing that you actually drove through clouds!!! the driving sounds craaaazy there. i've been on one bus ride like that, on the way to a tiny village in italy & the driver had to honk before going around every corner so we wouldn't get hit! it was pretty freaky. hope you feel better soon julee - i'll pray for you! spam? sick!!
Post a Comment